Tuesday 12 May 2009

Freestyle swap from Bagladee is gorgeous


That parcel's been waiting for me since yesterday in the shop on the corner... so I was running after work hoping the shop's still open...and yeeees! After a while I was running upstairs carrying a quite big parcel.

That was my freestyle swap from Bagledee.
Oh how happy am I !! Everything was beautifully wrapped, with sweet little letter a on every item.

There was a GORGEOUS bag in my favorites colors full of surprises...
Oh Bagledee thank you so much! I love every single thing I've found in the bag, and the bag itself!


There were a truly lovely purse and the sweetest container ever. Everything handmade! Beautiful handmade black card with a lovely message on it, there were also little notes sticked to every item, so pretty!

I just couldn't believe how much effort has Begladee made...I found a very cute notebook in butterflies, I love it too and a really sweet badge: I LOVE BAGLEDEE, oh I really do!
What I've also found in the prettiest bag in the world was a pack of haribo...hmmm
THANK YOU,THANK YOU BEGLADEE. I LOOOOOVE your gift for me. I'am so chuffed! :)
Dear bloggers please look at all these beautiful details, everything handmade! I just can't believe how happy am I!






1 comment:

Bagladee said...

YEY!!!! So pleased that you love it Ag :) xx